Vince is a Partner in the Property & Development team with expertise in complex property transactions, commercial leasing, retirement villages, residential and commercial property enforcement, and liquor licensing. Vince’s broad experience and continuing involvement with major property developers, property managers, insolvency practitioners and bankers, has led to him being regarded by his clients as a trusted advisor in the Property & Development area.
Vince has vast experience in all range of property related transactions, including in respect of retail properties, the sale of farming properties and the establishment of large residential developments. He has overseen and worked on the development on several major South Australian shopping centres, as well as undertaking similar development work interstate. Vince also acts for the major banks and insolvency practitioners in property enforcement work.
His specialist knowledge of retail leasing arises out of continuing experience in drafting and negotiating all range of retail leases, including for several major shopping centres in South Australia, and interstate, and acting for several major tenants. Vince also practices in all other areas of leasing, including office and industrial leasing. Vince also practices in the retirement villages space, acting for several major retirement village owners and operators, including in relation to the sale of Villages. He has advised clients on recent major legislative reform, and the updating of all resident documentation and internal procedures.
Some of Vince's past and current matters include:
- Acting for one of Australia’s major property developers in the establishment, development, and leasing of a number of shopping centres in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
- Acting for a number of Australia’s largest property owners in drafting leasing documentation and providing general advice, including as to redevelopment.
- Acting for several retirement village owners, advising on legislative reform and formulation of new residence agreements.
- Acting in respect of the sale of a retirement village.
- Acting for an interstate law firm and receiver in respect of the sale and leasing of the Wirrina Cove Resort, Golf Course, marina berths and surrounding residential developments; as well as providing advice on South Australian legislation and requirements.
- Acting for the major institutional lenders and insolvency practitioners in respect of property enforcement sales of residential, commercial, farming and industrial properties.
- Acting for a large wine company in preparing liquor licensing applications and providing general advice